Act as a senior manager in the after-sales area (scope described below), seeking to harmonize processes, operational efficiency and customer / dealer success. Great opportunity to develop whole after sales operation, including full service project, by leading sênior management team.
Leading and developing the team and ensuring the employee engagement to deliver the results and achieve the targets.
After Sales Scope:
- Supply Chain: Direct and indirect purchases, inventory management (handling, storage and obsolescence), demand planning (CMI), logistics and imports (machines and parts);
- Technical and Operational Support and Training: warranty, technical and operational training and technical support;
- Management of the Spot customer services business unit;
- Management of Full Service projects;
- Reman Business
- Dealers technical development/support.
Act directly in harmonizing the above processes, in pursuit of operational excellence and customer satisfaction;
Participate in the planning and definition of strategic plans, policies and programs inherent to its area of expertise;
Establish action plans to achieve the goals and objectives set;
Be responsible for managing the business and carrying out the activities inherent to the processes under its responsibility, throughout the geographic region under its responsibility;
Acting in the management, planning, control and administration of processes related to customer retention and loyalty;
Manage customer satisfaction indicators, developing measures for continuous improvement of processes and products.
Ensure the management, planning, control and administration of after-sales activities, managing assistance and assistance services, guarantees, product functionality and customer satisfaction.
Elaboration and management of the budget of the area;
Ensure and strengthen the principles of ONE PONSSE
Degree in Mechanical/ Electronic
Ideal: Post Graduated : 10 - 15 years